DIGITAL TOOLS TO BOOST PRODUCTIVITY
Today, people are inundated with information, so to effectively connect and engage with customers, business owners need to utilise a range of digital tools and strategies.
This introductory workshop gives small business owners an overview of some common and low-cost digital applications they can use to make their business more efficient, to better communicate with their customers and to automate business critical activities.
In the workshop the presenter will
- Project Management tools to help you plan, organise and track your business activities – Trello, Asana, Toggl Track
- Using collaboration tools more effectively to engage with staff, customers or suppliers – Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams
- Getting your business online and able to be found easily – Google Business. Square sites, Google Site, Canva websites
- Making purchasing more convenient for customers with easy online booking and payment systems – Square appointments, Calendly, Square payments, Stripe
- Doing business in the cloud – the benefits of accessing your business assets remotely, better security and automatic backups – Google Workspace, Microsoft 365
- Creating a professional online image for your business – Canva, Honey Book, Signature Hound
- Improving your marketing and promotion using online tools – Canva, MailerLite, Mailchimp, Eventbrite, Try Booking, Facebook groups
- Automating your bookkeeping – ZipBooks, Gimbla, Hnry, Xero / MYOB / Quickbooks
This workshop is delivered by the Digital Solutions Program, in partnership with the City of Kwinana.