9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Margaret River Business Hub
2 Hours 30 Mins
Social media can be an important marketing tool for many small businesses, but finding time to create, post and monitor your activities can be a challenge.
While there are over 118 social media platforms to choose from, the Meta Suite (Facebook and Instagram) continues to be some of the most effective to promote your business.
Whether you are looking to runs ads for the first or hundredth time this workshop will provide you with the skills and knowledge to navigate the complexities of Meta Ads Manager and create successful campaigns that provide you with more leads and in turn customers.
This workshop will cover
• Why pressing the Boost Button is like going to the casino and playing the slots;
• Understanding the Ads Manager dashboard – it’s the one part of Meta that rarely changes!
• Setting up custom audiences so you can target your audience – just like the big businesses;
• Crafting social ads that give you the best chance of success, it’s not about cat videos;
• What are the metrics for you to focus on, so that you can assess the success of any campaign;• A simplified three step strategy to follow for all campaigns to generate more qualified leads, so that you stop wasting your time on tyre kickers; and
• A simple and cost-effective strategy on how to re-engage past customers, for more lifetime customer value for your business.
By the end of this workshop, you will have the knowledge and confidence to effectively navigate Meta Ads Manager to create successful advertising campaigns that reach your customers, generate leads, and build your brand online.